Psychologists and Mental Health Clinicians
Permanent part-time and full-time roles available in the Sydney area
No matter what someone's starting place, this is your chance to help them to achieve their hopes and aspirations.
Welcome to One Door Mental Health. For over 30 years our team has been committed to making a real difference to the circumstances and welfare of people with a serious mental illness. Our staff and volunteers believe in working together to support clients, relatives and carers.
If you believe in a world where people with a mental illness are valued and given a fair go, then we are the place for you!
You are a fully qualified Psychologist or Mental Health Social Worker and registered with AHPRA or the AASW. You are empathetic, practical and open minded. You understand that health and psychological wellbeing are determined by a combination of medical, behavioural, social and environmental factors, and you believe in equitable outcomes for all, regardless of their background. You enjoy building deep empathy with people and sharing your ideas with the people you are designing programs for. You get a thrill from putting new ideas into reality and genuinely making a difference in a person's life. But more importantly, those life skills you have built overtime from your own experiences in dealing with mental health, whether it be personally or for those you care about is exactly what we're looking for!
About the role
Working either from Chatswood, Balgowlah, Burwood or Campbelltown with our team in this diverse and rewarding role, you'll love:
- Providing psychological and therapeutic services to a variety of clients
- Providing clinical consultations and diagnostic assessments
- Working with GPs and other health professionals
- Preparing documentation and reports using IT systems
- Working within a range of service and funding streams
Why One Door?
We can offer supervision for ongoing professional development as well as supervision for clinical psychology graduates who are fully registered with AHPRA, and are seeking endorsement through the registrar program. In addition to our stellar support and supervision program we also provide generous salary packaging and flexible working arrangements.
What you will need
- Fully qualified and APHRA or AASW registered ( Mental Health Social Worker)
- Eligible for a Medicare provider number
- An organised record keeper, autonomous and up for a challenge
- Willing to work with a wide variety of individuals, often with complex needs
Want to know more? Jane Randall our Clinical Director, would welcome your call to discuss the opportunity further. You can reach her on 0416 20 71 20
Don't delay! Join us to help those that need it most.