Are you a proactive and experienced administrator? If so, we want to join our team!
- Full time work, based at Gladesville
- Generous salary packaging
- Hands-on role with friendly team
One Door Mental Health is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with lived experienced of mental illness, their relatives and carers, and professionals working in the area.
One Door Mental Health is currently seeking a junior Salesforce Administrator to join the team. The role is responsible for providing high quality service and advice to staff of the One Door about effective use of the Salesforce (Enrite/Lumary) system.
What you can bring to the role:
We are looking for someone who as well as bring experience to this role, has a can do attitude.
- 1.5+ years hands on Salesforce administrator experience in a customer face role
- Certified Salesforce administrator
- Ability to break down a problem and find solutions.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to solve problems and converse with stakeholders of all levels
- Hands on experience enabling and delivering solutions in Lightning
- Understanding of Sandboxes & Deployment processes, Change Sets & Packages
- Experience with security settings, Profiles, Roles, visual flows, process builder, workflow & validation rules, custom email templates, reports, dashboards, Conga
Don't miss this opportunity to work with a supportive team.
To apply for the role or see selection criteria, click the "Apply Now" button below, complete the short questionnaire and submit your CV and covering letter addressing the position specific responsibilities. Please note that applications will time out after three hours.
Please email email@example.com for more information regarding this role. We are looking for someone to join our team ASAP, so hurry and apply today!
An offer of employment is subject to candidates completing pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check and Working with Children check.