Mental Health Clinician / Psychologist / Occupational Therapist / Social Workers
Various Locations - NSW
- Work for a well established & highly respected mental health provider
- Full Time - Permanent Position
- Multiple Positions for Various Locations
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Flexible Work hours
Health Care is a branch of the One Door Mental Health developed to provide affordable allied health services to people with mental illness and their families, who are unable to find these services due to financial constraints or clinician availability. We are currently seeking psychologists, mental health social workers, or mental health occupational therapists, to provide Better Access, PHN psychological services, and NDIS services to clients at four sites in the Sydney area. Our sites are Chatswood, Balgowlah, Burwood, and Campbelltown. We will also be expanding beyond these shortly.
Relevant clinicians MUST be fully qualified and registered with AHPRA or the AASW, and be immediately eligible for a Medicare provider number. Provisionally registered clinicians need not apply however registered psychologists seeking supervision for the registrar program for clinical endorsement are welcome, as long as currently registered.
All clinicians are expected to take on a variety of clients funded through the above income streams and to use the relevant reporting systems to record and bill their time.
About the role
- Provide psychological services to people with mild to severe mental health issues, referred by a range of sources;
- Provide Medicare, PHN funded psychological services and NDIS Services from One Door sites and, in some cases, partner agency sites;
- Liaise with GPs and/or health professionals regarding treatment plans and progress
- Make referrals through the Stepped Care model relevant for each region
- Manage a pre-determined caseload with an average of 5 billable hours per working day, across income streams
- Adhere to requirements from the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), the Psychology Board of Australia, and the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Comply with contractual guidelines for all funding streams
- Provide information to the Clinical Director and Practice Team, as required for accounting and auditing purposes
- Adhere to relevant policies and procedures of One Door and Health Care including workplace health and safety, codes of conduct, confidentiality, and privacy practices
- Maintain professional performance, knowledge, and skills as per the expectations of professional body
- Help raise the profile of One Door Health Care and forge greater clinical partnerships
- Participate in One Door Health Care Communities of Practice, team meetings or education and training opportunities as provided
For more information or to discuss the role please contact Jane Randall, Clinical Director, on 0416 20 71 20
Applications close Friday 11th October 2019 or prior, based on response rates.