Wollongong, Nowra or Moruya
- Work as part of a self organising team
- Choose your Location - Moruya, Wollongong or Nowra
- Full TIme - Contract
- SCHCADS Level 5
- Generous salary packaging
One Door Mental Health is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with a serious mental illness, their relatives, carers, and professionals working in the area. Our main aim is to provide a safe, supportive and respectful community in which people living with mental illness can realise their individual goals, maximise their community integration and enhance their quality of life.
In the NDIS stream, One Door operates locally as self-organised teams, where team members are collectively responsible and accountable for most aspects of delivering services.
About the role
The team Coach is accountable to the team to develop their capacity for self-organisation and facilitate skills development amongst team members.
TThe team will be responsible for supporting tasks such as; planning, time management, managing annual leave and absence, in addition to tasks related to consumer service delivery. Key Responsibilties include :
- Maintain knowledge of NDIS Quality and Safeguarding standards, requirements and audit processes
- Provide initial orientation and training to newly-formed teams
- Support teams and team members to self- organise the local operations of the team
- Assist the team and team members with problem-solving, safeguarding and quality,conflict management, rostering
- Ensure that One Door Mental Health achieves its aims for each individual and operates in accordance with guidelines and the relevant policies and procedures of One Door including WHS, Code of Conduct, Confidentiality, Privacy and Quality
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Hold a Certificate IV or higher in mental health, disability or related field (where the Coach's role includes technical advice)
- Sound IT competence with Microsoft programs, Client Management Systems, electronic timesheets, HRIS and ability to adapt to new systems as they are introduced
- Demonstrate the ability to provide non-directive coaching tailored to the needs of individual teams and team members
- A Working with Children Check is needed.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a recognised and respected organisation and feel great about what you do! If you have any questions, please call Jodie Hodgetts at 0402 895 211.
Applications close soon, please apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply Now to view the detailed position description on our website.