Transition Support- NDIS
- Work as part of a self organising team
- Part Time- 30hrs a week
- SCHCADS Level 3
- Generous salary packaging
- Location - Moruya
One Door Mental Health is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with a serious mental illness, their relatives, carers, and professionals working in the area. Our main aim is to provide a safe, supportive and respectful community in which people living with mental illness can realise their individual goals, maximise their community integration and enhance their quality of life.
In the NDIS stream, One Door operates locally as self-organised teams, where team members are collectively responsible and accountable for most aspects of delivering services.
About the role
The Transition Support will Assist Tranistion Worker in helping discreet number of people living with a psychosocial disability.
The Transition Support role ensures that all processes and scheduling for consumers are undertaken, including accurate, timely and compliant implementation of:
- Data entry
- Investigation of data integrity issues and unpaid accounts
- Other administrative and support functions, as required
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or Diploma or higher
- Excellent IT competence with Microsoft programs, Client Management Systems, Finance systems, Electronic timesheet and HRIS
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, with high volume workflow and within clear timeframes
- A Working with Children Check is needed.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a recognised and respected organisation and feel great about what you do! If you have any questions, please call Jodie Hodgetts at 0402 895 211.
Applications close soon, please apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply Now to view the detailed position description on our website.