NDIS Intensive Worker -Full time or Part time
Parramatta, Northern & South West Sydney
- Opportunity to work part of a self organising team.
- Full time and part time positions
- Locations - Parramatta, Northern Sydney & South West Sydney
- SCHCADs Level 3
- Generous salary packaging
One Door Mental Health is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with a serious mental illness, their relatives, carers, and professionals working in the area.
Our main aim is to provide a safe, supportive and respectful community in which people living with mental illness can realise their individual goals, maximise their community integration and enhance their quality of life.
In the NDIS stream, One Door operates locally as self-organising teams, where team members are collectively responsible and accountable for most aspects of delivering services.
About the role
The NDIS Worker will assist clients on their journey towards independence, social and economic participation of people with disability and their carers. Key responsibiles will include:
- Provide Support for Consumers with complex and high intensity needs.
- Excercise initiatives and independence, as required
- Provide direct one-on-one service delivery and/or group facilitation, supporting consumers to make their own decisions.
- Ensure that all relevant consumer data, case notes and goals and outcomes information is current and up to date on the relevant Client Management System.
- Contribute to periodically reviewing with the consumer and with other team members the supports delivered and the way in which they were delivered.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Certificate III or IV in mental health, disability or related field, where qualifications are necessary for safety of the person we support.
- Ability to exercise personal responsibility and work as a part of a self organising team.
- Sound IT Competence with Microsoft programs, Consumer Management Systems, electronic timesheet and HRIS.
- You will also need a current and valid NSW drivers licence and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle. Relevant experience and/or qualifications in working with people living with mental illness will be highly valued. A Working with Children Check is needed. Competency in the Microsoft Office suite is necessary.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a recognised and respected organisation and feel great about what you do!
Applications close soon, please apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Click Apply Now to view the detailed position description on our website.