NDIS Plan Facilitator- Full time or Part time
- Opportunity to work part of a self organised team
- Full time and part time positions
- SCHADS Level 3
- Generous salary packaging
- Location- South West Sydney
One Door Mental Health is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with a serious mental illness, their relatives, carers, and professionals working in the area. Our main aim is to provide a safe, supportive and respectful community in which people living with mental illness can realise their individual goals, maximise their community integration and enhance their quality of life.
In the NDIS stream, One Door operates locally as self-organizing teams, where team members are collectively responsible and accountable for most aspects of delivering services.
The NDIS Plan Facilitator is a pivotal role in the NDIS Business Unit ensuring that all processes and scheduling for NDIS clients are undertaken in a timely manner. The responsibilities include accurate, timely and compliant implementation of:
- Service Agreements
- Service Bookings
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications to Diploma level or higher and/or equivalent.
- Excellant IT competence with Microsoft programs, Client management Systems, Finance Systems, Electronic Timesheet and HRIS
- Excellant attention to detail and accruacy
- A current drivers licence and willingness to travel within designated areas are required, including overnight stays.
- Proficient in the use of Calumo and Salesforce. is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the recovery and rehabilitation principles in the delivery of mental health services is desirable
Applications close soon, please apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply Now to view the detailed position description onour website.